We do our best to provide essential items, clothing, and more to foster families in our communities. We understand the struggles and challenges of bringing children from difficult pasts into your home. It is our desire to help you in this process.
To minimize conflicts and confusion, we have developed rules and requirement for the application process and distribution of items. By completing the application on our website, you agree to the following terms and requirements.
- We provide essential items, clothing, and other necessities to families involved in foster care, kinship care, and respite care for children with an open CPS case. For foster placements, we provide resources within the first 60 days (before state reimbursement is in effect). Kinship families can make two appointments per calendar year. We do not provide items for biological children or children adopted through private or international adoption. We may provide items to biological or adopted children to make available other resources in the home for foster/adoptive children.
- You are NOT responsible to return or reimburse us for any of the items you receive from Vault, however, we do ask that if your foster placement relocates or you adopt, that you would donate items that are still in usable condition for another family to utilize.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of any requested items. Items are distributed on a first come, first serve basis and we will not know what is available until you arrive for your appointment.
- We do our best to maintain items that are in good condition, free from defect, and not recalled by the manufacturer. However, we cannot guarantee the usability or suitability of the items we provide.
- You are responsible for the proper installation, maintenance, and monitored use of the items we provide. We cannot install car seats or assist in assembling furniture.
We hope that your placement is an incredible success and you are blessed by this addition to your family. You are making a tremendous impact in a child’s life that in ways that few others have. We want to be a part of your lives and help you in any way we can. If you have any questions or needs that we have not addressed, please let us know.