RECEIVE SHOES FOR FOSTER YOUTH IN YOUR CARE
DEADLINE TO REQUEST SHOES HAS PASSED – JULY 1st
We know that returning to school can bring all kinds of new stresses into your already stressful home. One of the ways we would like to support your family as your kids return to school is by providing a brand new pair of shoes to each school-age child in your home. That’s one thing you can check off your list.
WHAT KIDS QUALIFY FOR NEW SHOES?
• All children living in a foster home (including biological children), with a kinship caregiver, or a safety plan home.
• Must be school-age – entering kindergarten thru 12th grade.
• Caregivers will be verified through agencies and DFPS caseworkers (you will include this info in your request)
HOW DO WE REQUEST SHOES?
• Click the green “GET SHOES” button below and fill out the request form.
• Caseworkers, CASA, etc. may request and pickup items for families. However, you will need to fill out the form using the family’s information (not your own).
WHEN/WHERE DO WE GET THE SHOES?
• There will be a drive-thru shoe pickup event on August 7th at Vault Fostering Community from 9am – 12pm.
• Address: 16120 College Oak, Suite 103, San Antonio, Texas 78249.
• You can send anyone to pick up the shoes for you as long as they know the family name, and first names of the children they are picking up for.